Doches Credit Union is committed to the safety and well-being of our members, staff, and community. We remain focused on reducing exposure and minimizing the spread, while continuing to meet your financial needs.
All lobbies are open with limited capacity.
All branch lobbies are open with limited capacity. If there is a need for you to wait, we’ll ask that you wait in your vehicle until a representative is available.
We will offer controlled teller transactions inside all lobbies. Only a certain number of members will be allowed to wait for teller transactions inside the lobby. Additionally, members must follow floor decals to maintain a safe social distance.
Keeping you Safe
We are so happy to welcome you, our members, back into the branches. We are making every effort to keep you safe while you conduct your financial business. Here’s how:
- Masks are recommended for all employees and members inside lobbies. If you prefer not to come inside, we are happy to serve you through our Drive-Thru.
- We are disinfecting common areas in branches regularly throughout the day, as well as disinfecting offices in between members.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Employees are also washing and sanitizing regularly throughout the day and using gloves when necessary.
- You will notice floor decals showing social distancing parameters, along with clear shields on desks.
All drive-thrus will remain open as per normal drive-thru business hours. If you visit our drive-thru or ATM in person, we recommend you wash your hands thoroughly afterward or use hand sanitizers.
As always, our online services are available 24/7. You can continue to take advantage of our online banking services and mobile app to access your accounts and financial services during this time.
- Bank from Anywhere with our Virtual Branch and Mobile App.
- Online Banking through our Virtual Branch allows you to pay bills, view eStatements, view your accounts, make transfers, send money to friends and family members, and make loan payments.
- Mobile Banking provides the services listed above.
- eStatements allow you to receive and review your full statement securely and electronically.
- Debit Cards linked to your Doches Credit Union checking account allow you to get cash from an ATM, or cash back from the store when buying necessities.
Beware of Fraud
Scammers may try to take advantage of the pandemic situations. Please know that if we need to reach out to you for any reason, DCU will never ask for personally identifiable information, like your account number or PIN.
- Visit www.consumer.ftc.gov for more information from the FTC