POSTED 7/1/2020 - DRIVE THROUGH ONLY OPERATIONS
Due to the spike in number of positive COVID-19 cases and the health and well-being of our members and employees, all branch transactions will be conducted via the drive-thru lanes until further notice.
During these unprecedented times, Doches Credit Union is open for business and ready to assist you in any way we can. We have challenges ahead but be assured that Doches Credit Union is ready and willing to help.
Below is important information we want to pass along;
What we are doing?
- We are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as federal, state, and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest recommendations and guidance.
- Every day our staff are wiping down our lobbies, ATMs, and all work areas with disinfecting solutions.
- We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety where possible.
What can you do?
We have many electronic ways for you to access your account. Many of these options are a great way to stay current on your account from your phone or home.
- Mobile App – download from your device’s app store
- Online Banking – access your Virtual Branch at dochescu.com
- Bill Pay – Enroll through the app or online banking.
- eStatements – Save Paper and time by enrolling for electronic statements.
- ATMs- Timely access to money in your account using your debit card.
- Call 1.800.424.2786 to speak to a Member Service Representative
- Beware of Scams: Look out for suspicious emails and text messages, medical supply scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. Be aware and do not answer emails or texts from anyone you do not know and do not click any links.
We also encourage following the CDC Guidelines on social distancing and hygiene practices, whether or not you suspect recent exposure.